On the front of the bag is a utility pocket with a slip-in pocket for a small portable hard drive or similarly-sized item, and an organizer panel for pens and the like. This pocket closes with a large, touch-fastening flap. On the front of this pocket is a lumen-green, touch-fastening strip for attachment to a corresponding strip on the underside of the bag's cover flap.
The Range Messenger Bag's large front flap has a tarp lining for weather protection, which can be secured with two quick-release clips on the front, and with the touch-fastening strip underneath. Small objects such as a smartphone, wallet, or eyeglasses may be stored in the quick-access, zippered, 4 x 6" slip-in pocket on the right side of the cover flap's front. This pocket features a large, rubber zipper pull that reflects light for added nighttime visibility. Also for added visibility are two reflective strips on cover-flap, and a loop on the bottom front of the bag for attaching a clip-on bike light.
- Shoulder Strap
- For comfort and security, the Range Messenger bag features a wide, adjustable, nylon shoulder strap.
- A cam buckle on the side of the bag is used to quickly set the length of the strap from 20 to 55".
- The Range Messenger bag's adjustable shoulder strap may be worn across the chest or from your shoulder.
- During cycling, the favored bag position is behind the rider, and with the removable stabilizer strap attached.
- Exterior Side Pocket
- Hold a water bottle or similarly-sized item in the exterior, slip-in side-pocket.