The Liberate Air are the very first fully sustainably produced wireless True Wireless Earbuds. Liberate Air is designed using FSC-approved bamboo, recycled aluminum, natural wood fiber composite and REWIND fabric made from 100% recycled PET. The Liberate Air comes with a storage / charging case.
Offering some of the longest battery life on the market with 9 hours of on board listening. The included charging case offers a total of 32 hours of battery life. The earbuds also feature a quick charge function that ensures that if you put the earbuds in the case for 10 minutes you can use the earbuds for 4 hours. The Liberate Air are perfect for the everyday commute, the long flights and the extended listening sessions, to keep you connected anywhere your day takes you. More Info Bluetooth 5.0 + BLE + OTA Sweat and dust proof (IPX4 Rated) Touch control on the ears 9 Hour battery usage time 32 hours of total usage time with the charging case Quick charge, 10 min charge = 4 hours of music Charging via USB-C Storing and charging in the case.
- Has a wireless battery life of up to 9 hours, making it ideal to use during commutes and long flights
- Sweat and dust-proof construction gives it added resistance against the rigours of daily use
- Easy to operate via it on-ear touch control interface
- Comes with different sizes of rubber ear tips for a secure and comfortable fit
- Included charging case offers a total of 32 hours of battery life; quick charge function provides up to 4 hours of usage from a 10-minute charge