You can capture the screen on your Apple Watch using the Digital Crown and the side button.
Turn on the screenshot setting
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap General.
- Scroll down, then turn on Enable Screenshots.
Take a screenshot
- With two fingers, press the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time. The screen flashes when you take a screenshot.
- To find your screenshot, go to the Photos app on your iPhone, tap the Albums tab, then tap Screenshots.